1. When will my order be processed?
Orders submitted by 7:00pm are processed today. Orders submitted after 7:00pm are processed first thing in the morning.
2. When will my order be delivered?
Average delivery time is 2-3 business days.
3. Can I cancel my order and get a full refund?
Yes, you have 3 weeks to cancel your order. To receive a full refund simply ship your package back unopened.
4. To get the first month free do I have to keep the calculator longer than one month?
No, during finals, thousands of students and professors order calculators only to keep them for a week or two and they get to use our inventory for free. We make our money starting on the 2nd month, it's how we roll.
5. Do I have to rent the calculator for a determined period of time?
No, our philosophy to renting calculators is: Month-to-month, pay as you go, cancel anytime. Whenever YOU decide it is time to return the calculator, simply ship it back in the enclosed envelope to stop the recurrent billing.
6. Why do you require a deposit?
The TI-82 does not require a deposit. But, for all other models such as the TI-83 Plus, TI-84 Plus, and TI-89 Titanium, we require a deposit so in case you drop it in the toilet, you will at least have partial value of the calculator already paid.
7. Is the deposit 100% refundable?
Yes, all deposits are automatically refunded 100% when the calculators are returned.
The first month free does not appy to the TI-82 since that one does not require a deposit. But, the total amount to order it and receive it at your door is only $10.